At DIY Quality Conservatories we have 12 main types of Conservatory Styles. These designs can be adjusted to suit your specific needs, so please don't panic if at first you do not see the style of Conservatory that you are looking for. Just give us a call and we can point you in the right direction or offer you an individual quote.
The styles that we have chosen as our standards are:
- Lean To - A Conservatory with a single slope for a roof.
- Gable End - An Edwardian shaped Conservatory with does not slope back at the front of the Conservatory, leaving a triangular shaped window frame to the front elevation.
- Edwardian - A square fronted Conservatory with a ridge central in the roof.
- Victorian - A bay fronted Conservatory with a ridge central in the roof, normally with three or occasionally five segments at the front.
- Gull Wing - More suitable for covering a wider area, perhaps the full width of your property. The distinctive 'wings' of the roof which fan out from the central wall plate give this Conservatory model its name. Spacious inside and distinctive outside, the Gull Wing is ideal for self build projects.
See our wide range of Conservatory Styles and Bases. Follow our Self Build DIY Conservatory guide. We supply DIY Conservatories throughout the UK.